Summit Trex Boots
The Summit Trex™ dog boots provide everyday traction and paw protection from extreme temperatures, abrasive surfaces, and salt or other snowmelt chemicals. The Ruffwear-designed outsole provides flexible traction, while the durable, weather-resistant ripstop upper blocks moisture and debris. A hook-and-loop closure system creates a secure and comfortable fit around the narrowest part of the dog's leg.
Set of TWO boots. Many dogs have wider front paws than rear paws. We offer our boots in sets of two so you can order the appropriate sizes for a good fit on both the front and rear paws.
- Weather-resistant ripstop upper to keep moisture and debris out.
- Flexible traction with a non-marking outsole.
- Cinch closure - reliable, intuitive hook and loop cinch closure system.
- Upper: 420 denier nylon ripstop with PU finish
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber
- Other: Synthetic suede
- Closure: YKK hydrophobic hook-and-loop
- Made in Vietnam