The Palisades Pack puts the deepest of backcountry within reach for you and your dog. Our highest-volume pack, it's designed for multi-day treks with roomy saddlebags that host a cross-load compression system for stable, comfortable gear carry. The saddlebags attach securely to a breathable harness chassis, and can be removed at camp to lighten the load for side-excursions.
Multiple pockets and an external daisy chain store and organize your dog's trekking necessities like a sleeping system, food, and even two collapsible hydration bladders that come with the pack.
It’s recommended that your dog carry no more than 25% of their body weight, including pack weight and its contents. If your dog is new to dog packs, start with a light load and work up to a heavier load as your dog gets used to wearing the pack.
- Removable Saddlebags
- Stable gear carry
- Includes water bladders
- Five points of adjustment for an optimal fit
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring and reinforced webbing loop
- Padded handle and girth straps offer even load dispersion for controlled and comfortable lifting
- Cross-load compression system and flopper stoppers secure pack contents
- Two 1-liter collapsible, BPA-free hydration bladders
- Vertical stash pocket for organizing gear and storing heavier items closer to dog
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™️
- Internal mesh pocket and external gear loop
- Shell: 150 denier ripstop polyester
- Harness chassis: Laminated, molded bonded mesh and perforated foam
- ITW Nexus Airloc side-release buckles
- Hypalon reinforced with aluminum pass-through buckle
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
- YKK reverse coil zipper
- Made in Vietnam
Measurement is around the widest part of the rib cage.
|22-27 in||27-32 in||32-42 in|